Yesterday, breaking news emerged from Sydney, Australia that is continuing to receive national and international attention. According to BBC News, a gunman is holding customers and staff hostage inside the kitchen of the Lindt cafe.
So far these are some of the key details that have surfaced:
- 5 hostages have escaped via a “Fire Exit”
- A black Islamic flag is being displayed inside one of the cafe’s windows
- the number inside of the cafe is unknown
- local authorities are surrounding the cafe heavily armed
- rumors are stating that “4 bombs have been placed around the city, ready for detonation”.
For more information on this breaking news, click here!